Liquor, Drugs, Gambling, Hepatitis, Child Abuse, Sewerage, Leaks, Over-sized Turntables …just some of the things Values has been privileged to work on in the past 12 months.
I have worked on some fabulous projects with really diverse subject matter and worked with and met great people. I’ve put on work boots and hard hats, been so engaged by what I’ve been working on that I’ve locked myself out of my own house three times, had a few flat tyres, seen molten metal poured at 1550 degrees at one of Victoria’s most innovative manufacturers that exports to the world from Bendigo, had a behind the scenes tour of Victoria’s desalination plant – which is a design and engineering masterpiece and delivered papers at a few conferences along the way.
And I’ve delivered some fabulous work:
- Developed internal engagement strategies for Rio Tinto, WorkSafe Victoria, and the Australian Defence Force via the Australian Drug Foundation.
- Developed an industry-wide communications approach for the Victorian Water Industry.
- Conducted client perception research for a leading national management consultancy.
- Provided change communication advice and support to Anglicare Victoria
- Developed an overarching communications strategy for business engagement for the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation
- Researched and wrote ten case studies on really innovative Victorian manufacturing companies for the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation
- Developed a new brand story for OzChild and an integrated marketing communications strategy
- Developed a communications strategy for the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Conducted presentation skills training for some great executives and managers
- Provided media training for Hepatitis Victoria
- And worked with the great team at Clifton Consulting on Inner Link’s bid for the East West Link.